Full Moon

Sunday 20 January 2013

Do more, See more, Be more......













I have had some experiments with bread this week, made some sour dough boules from a Rye mother which came out well, if not a little puffed up in places (should have proved them a little longer!) Plain Rye which I make most weekends, with a little white flour added to lift the texture a touch.  I also have made some  Rye Bread with Raisins with added seeds and nuts, which has quickly become the new favourite in our house! It has an amazing texture and taste, as do all the bread recipes I ever make from this lovely blog/website.


On the crafting front I have completed an ongoing project from the Rowan 'City Retreat' book (Whitney) it has been nicknamed the 'scumper' by my family, as it looks a bit like a cross between a scarf and a jumper - but I love it, it is very warm,  and the colour is fab too!


No comments:

Post a Comment