Full Moon

Thursday 4 April 2013

I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life - Miles Davis


 I have been busy knitting a Gansey style jumper recently - I am getting close to completing it now, and am thinking about what my next 'creation' will be.  In between knitting I also completed this cushion cover for my daughter as a house warming present.  This is from the Rowan 'Winter Warmers' book and is knitted with some oddments of Lima wool that I had left over.

One advantage of the awful weather recently has been the opportunity to take some interesting photos...


 Great panoramic taken in the snow, plus a stile on the Worcestershire way where the blizzard had caused huge pile ups of snow at the top of the hill, there was also an 8 foot cornice next to this picture...














Makes you just want to curl up in front of the fire!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for every other informative web site. The place else could I get that kind of information written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a venture that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such info
    Regards
    Deep Web

    ReplyDelete