Full Moon

Monday 4 January 2010

Icy Blasts

Up late this morning, Steve overslept! Walked dogs, another lovely day, the sticks I was trying to pick up for them to chase were frozen to the ground! Spent 3 hours of my day ferrrying Andy to his friends house, the roads were so icyI had to make a detour and drive really slowly. Couldn' get up the hill and manged to skid the car round the corner as well, got out of it OK but it is a bit skittish - wish I had a 4x4! Don't think he appreciated my efforts, he still managed to go to bed in a strop, although he had got tonsilitus today, so I may let him off. Made Leek and Potato soup this afternoon, and don't seem to have done much more today really. Finished my bread leaflet, going to get it printed up tomorrow. Making the most of the last two days of my holiday really. Watched the film District 9, which was quite good, in a strange way. Part documentry, thought it was probably how we would treat aliens if they pitched up on Earth, so they are well advised to stay away I reckon! After dinner we started watching Kill Bill, good film, but had forgotten how bloodthirsty it is, have to half watch it at some points!

No comments:

Post a Comment